When: 9am to Midday on the 11th November 2015
Where: Aztec Hotel & Spa, Bristol, BS32 4TS
We are hosting a morning event for HR Leaders who want to attract better quality candidates through the engagement of passive talent, targeted promotion of their employer brand and improved candidate experience.
Recruiting talented individuals who really make a positive impact upon your business is challenging, in this event you will benefit from the insight of experts, the experiences of your peers and learn how to achieve it.
We will discuss:
– Transforming in-house recruitment teams
– Utilising intelligence to identify where talent exists
– Integrating talent acquisition into your talent strategy
– Reducing recruitment spend whilst increasing recruitment performance
We are delighted to confirm that our Speakers for this seminar are:
– David Mason: Director of Recruitment at Capita
– Clair Carpenter: Head of People, Planning and Development at EDF
If you would like to attend or for more information about this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01179200125.